Cn3D 4.3.1 was used to view the structure of my protein of interest. Although the structure of Spo11 does not appear to have been resolved, I found the DNA binding domain of another protein that interests me, hESRR2, has been resolved. I found this my going to the NCBI structure database which found this result.

I used the 1000 genomes browser to look at the landscape of mutations uncovered in Spo11 from the sequencing of 1000 human genomes. The variations table showed a robust dataset of different mutations types.

I checked under phenotypes and found 2 somatic deletions in breast cancer patients.

b2gof15/students/rpolicas/assignment_10-08-2015/start.txt · Last modified: 2015/10/08 13:28 by rpolicas
 
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license: CC Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International
Recent changes RSS feed Donate Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki